So what is Topher Travels you ask?
Having been asked this a few times since he registered the domain and fired up the blog, it’s just Topher’s (Chris is the magical Topher – get it? Christopher) space on the web where he can type yarns on his travel exploits.
More formally though, you could say that Topher Travels is all about travel news, deals and the travel experiences of a west coast Canadian named Chris.
The hamster running fiercely behind the scenes is WordPress and is dressed up with the Writr Theme from Automattic. Some pictures are his, others are sourced from Pexels, while some come from people through creative commons licensing. And finally, the current header is courtesy of Andrew Smith.
Topher Travels is also hooked up on the following:
- Twitter – Topher is a Twitter addict. Makes sense the blog is too.
- Facebook – Topher Travels has a Facebook page. You should go like it. And tell your friends to like it too!
As word of Topher spreads, the blog will likely be found elsewhere too!
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
Topher Travels is brought to you by the mellow looking fellow in the image to the right. While not in his element unless he’s belting out a little Bon Jovi at the top of his lungs, Christopher Golden – we’ll call him Chris (or Topher for those who want to) – is a thirty something bloke living the dream just outside of Vancouver, British Columbia.
If you happen to be an intrepid stalker, the information below will be old news. And if you’re confused on why I’m not the Christopher Golden you’re looking for, there is always google.
- Twitter – Chris isn’t quite sold on the whole tweet phenomena.
- flickr – Chris takes pictures. Sometimes they are good. Sometimes they are bad.
- Marriage in Maui – That’s right ladies, you missed your chance. Chris is off the market. But he got married in Maui, a destination he’ll blog about from time-to-time.
Still curious? Why not learn more about.me (see what he did there?).
“People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck